Fripp Island Vacation Rental Guidelines: How To Enhance Your Vacation Experience on Fripp Island
We See’um Rentals, LLC, manages thirty (30) plus property listings. We update our calendars when we don’t have another comparable property that may suit your needs the same or better. We don’t want to lose you as our guest if the property you find notes it is booked for the dates you prefer. We often have people call us about a particular property & after talking with us choose another property that better suits their needs. We like the personal help we can give our guests when we can speak in person. Find something you like & give us a call at 843-575-5139.
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We are managers of this property. We began our business journey when we purchased Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through VRBO along with our first property Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the rentals for their home. The rest, as they say, is history. We live on the island & strive to provide personal attention to the properties we manage & to the guests who stay with us.
We See’um Rentals, LLC offers home and villa rentals from two to six bedrooms. Our properties offer a variety of views including ocean, marsh, ponds & golf course. Our properties offer amenities such as upscale kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen televisions, Wi-Fi & more… With all the options we hope you will find the perfect place for an enjoyable and relaxing vacation with us
- Life is busy & often stressful. We want the booking of your vacation to be simple & stress-free. Once you find the property that meets your expectations for a great vacation, & confirmed the dates are open, there are only a few easy steps to secure your property of choice.Call us at 843-575-5139 to complete a rental agreement & secure the property with a deposit by credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Discover.
- We will email you the completed rental agreement & a copy of your credit card receipt.
- Mail us a check & signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your vacation begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental property at the appropriate check-in time (check-in and address are noted on your rental agreement). The front door will be unlocked for you or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If included in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a wonderful time on your Vacation!
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the property you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4 passenger or 6 passenger?
- Do you want to purchase Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the property?
- What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security?
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is a perfect way to travel around and explore what the island has to offer, plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after vacation.
Click Here to go to our Golf Rental Page
In addition to vacation property, We See’um Rentals, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both, gas or electric. Many of our properties include a four seat golf cart with weekly rentals. We offer discounted rates for additional carts on weekly rentals. We also offer discounted daily rental rates, during off season, to guests of our properties. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Let us help with all your vacation needs. Security Gate in order to pick-up the car pass(s)?
While some only want the peace of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for purchase, which gives guests access to all club amenities. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, restaurants, bars & more.
A card is required per person when enjoying resort amenities. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if amenities are enjoyed at different times. Children thirteen & under are not required to have a guest card but need to be accompanied by an adult with a guest card.
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is provided to guests at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to provide the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each property.
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashiers checks and money orders. For booking, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become fully nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The parties agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Please stop to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. In order to pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will also be on the table.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the property and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Latest Listings Slider
Latest Listings Added
Hand Picked Places To Rent
categories, types, cities or areas. Featured properties are listed first.